Scranton PA Any good riding???

3 replies to this topic
  • WR_Jason

Posted August 29, 2002 - 10:21 AM

Hey any of you Beer drinking WR trail riding guys know of any good places to ride in the Scranton PA area??? Or anyone else reading this post for that matter :) .
Im going to be up there for a weekend with nothing to do more or less and can take my bike up but I have to find somewhere to ride it :D .

• HaremScarem

Posted August 29, 2002 - 10:29 AM

check out MX573.
MX573.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted August 29, 2002 - 10:44 AM

Rausch Creek MX/ATV Park is 91 miles south of Scranton off of I-81:

http://www.rauschcre...e=index&catid=1

and Tower City is also in that area as well:

www.towercitytrailriders.org

Bill has hosted our PA TT Gathering and these two areas are what we ride.

Now, how in the heck do I shorten that Rausch Creek shortcut??

• WR_Jason

Posted August 29, 2002 - 11:53 AM

Cool, thanks guys, that MX track looks cool, but it further north than I want to go.
I have been to TC but not in a few years. My coworker just got a camp site up there like last month so I want to go up with him in a few weeks, I here they have leased alot of land that we could not ride on before, they have a web site with a web can and all now :) , back in the day it was just a guy in a broke down bus that was an office / party house :D . I would like to get up there again.
I think Ill just hit Hazleton, I love it up there and have a cabin I can stay at on the riding area. The camp ground is right next to Paragon.
http://www.paragonap.com
Fairly big riding area, cant be done in one day if you want to see everything,,, and we ride at night too!! :D .

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.