Where to buy a Vortip?

2 replies to this topic
  • ddialogue

Posted August 28, 2002 - 04:55 PM

I know that Bajadesigns sells them but who else? I believe White Brothers sold them but there is nothing on their website about it. Rockymountainatv.com shows the WB model to be out of stock. Also, the WR450 mufflers look the same as the previous year. Anyone think the Vortip will carry over from an 02 WR to an 03 WR?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mwbailey

Posted August 28, 2002 - 06:02 PM

Dia, have a welder buddy of yours review the picture of the vortip
on the baja web site and then fab one of your own....i did it and it
worked awesome!!!helped midrange and passed sound test as well..
used inch and a half muffler turn down and a couple of smaller
straight tubes and welded it all together and viola!!!instant vortip!
somebody else did it also....its where i got idea...search vortip..good luck!

• GPS Dual Sport

Posted August 29, 2002 - 05:40 AM

The guy who holds invented the VORTIP can be found at
http://www.finelinesuspension.com/
The last time I was at the shop Tom said he was building another batch and should have some in stock. These are the original all stainless steel construction models and not the sheet metal stuff that BajaDesign sold at one time.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.