Taged bike in NJ?

4 replies to this topic
  • n19dg2

Posted May 02, 2009 - 12:48 PM

Have any of you guys (live in NJ) taged your WR450F lately? If so how did you go about the process?

• n19dg2

Posted May 06, 2009 - 02:00 PM

Have any of you guys (live in NJ) taged your WR450F lately? If so how did you go about the process?

Anyone?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • roushxteam199

Posted May 07, 2009 - 11:40 AM

i have a tagged 450 for sale in nh with a title that is transferable. The bike is in supermoto trim right now.

• n19dg2

Posted May 09, 2009 - 01:04 PM

i have a tagged 450 for sale in nh with a title that is transferable. The bike is in supermoto trim right now.

Thanks but I already own a 2009 WR450F and I want to get a registration and tag for this bike so I can ride legally in the state woods.

• William1

Posted May 09, 2009 - 04:09 PM

I suggest taking the MSO you got when you bought it to the DMV and simply requesting a plate. If you can, go to a rural DMV, in south jersey, some place that has a fair amount of farms and the like. These DMV's are used to plating farm equipment and may just give you a plate and wish you a nice day. Be nice, act like a local, do not be knowledgeable. I have done this and so have many others. Think about it to get the right mindset. 55% is the approach.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.