lepis land NJ!!!!

29 replies to this topic
  • bmv450

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:47 AM

does any body know about this freestyle park in nj? what does it cost to go?what obsticals does it have, tabletops, doubles...? Do they have memberships or not?

thanks, just looking for a place to ride and the videos of this place look sick:ride:

link to a video of the track check it out!!!!!

http://www.bebo.com/...berId=536497127

• HuskyRips

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:01 PM

Ya it's a pretty cool place.:banghead:

• evsracer912

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:35 AM

I am 99% sure that is a private facility..

• SBRacing

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:15 PM

Its private don't show up if you dont know the owner of the land .. you will be turned away.....

• poneill27

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:00 AM

It is a private facility and it is an advanced only track too. The owner is very cool but if you aren't there with someone who knows him you're not gonna ride. It has big tables with very steep landings. The rest are doubles and rythm sections. I love it there!

• SBRacing

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

It is a private facility and it is an advanced only track too. The owner is very cool but if you aren't there with someone who knows him you're not gonna ride. It has big tables with very steep landings. The rest are doubles and rythm sections. I love it there!

First rule of fight club....?

• hondacrf250rrr

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

that looks sick. where do all you guys ride besides e town and atco

• sallydog

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:30 AM

its a "donation" track. private property. i am there on a regular basis... not for begginers.

• bmv450

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:57 PM

hey sallydog if u could get me in that would be great!!! but does it cost money?how much?are quads aloud or just bikes? thanks.

• sallydog

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

when did you have in mind. i just happen to have a key to the gate. weekdays are better since i am usually traveling from fri morn to mon afternoons. quads are fine, this aint no kiddie track.

• bmv450

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

im well aware it is not a kiddie track and just need some where to ride and i saw this place and it looked alsome. would weekends be good? cause with work and every thing its hard to make it any where during the week.

• Snowmachiner

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:55 PM

im well aware it is not a kiddie track and just need some where to ride and i saw this place and it looked alsome. would weekends be good? cause with work and every thing its hard to make it any where during the week.

You don't read too well do you?

Quote... Sallydog
"weekdays are better since i am usually traveling from fri morn to mon afternoons."

• theyouthahead

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:09 PM

id definitely be interested in riding this track what town is it located in?

• 04kx250fnj

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:02 PM

hey sallydog i live in nj and im deff down to meet up wit u on a weekday to ride.i would take off work to ride at lepis land lol. place is sick! race alot of motocross but its allways great to practice and throw down u know.

• sallydog

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:03 PM

plenty of ll vids on youtube

• SBRacing

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

Sallydog.. who do you ride with down there wonder if we know each other? I road a blue yz450 #842 last year on a honda this year

• sallydog

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:21 PM

Sallydog.. who do you ride with down there wonder if we know each other? I road a blue yz450 #842 last year on a honda this year

you might know me. i dont ride there. i do enduro, not motocross. i hang out and party with carl.

• SBRacing

Posted 13 February 2010 - 04:22 PM

you might know me. i dont ride there. i do enduro, not motocross. i hang out and party with carl.

Gotcha .. Carls a cool guy im Crazy Eddies & Arts buddy Craig

• sallydog

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:26 PM

Gotcha .. Carls a cool guy im Crazy Eddies & Arts buddy Craig

yeay, known him long time. and i know eddie. he is always there. im from bergan county

• martinh

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

Hey Slydg you going to JT this year? Should be a good time like always. I got a new bike this year I am takin there.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.