Graphics advice!!

5 replies to this topic
  • Brown713

Posted April 30, 2009 - 08:41 AM

Hey TT,
I am riding a 2006 YZ450F 50th Anniv.
Is there anywhere i can find stock Yamaha graphics?? I can't seem to find them on the Yamaha site.......Or any suggestions for a particular graphics co. that makes some kits that are not So busy?? I really like the Doug henry Kit alot..............but i am thinking of looking around a bit more before i commit. Also....any Black plastic/graphics kits for us Yamaha folks???
thanks TT!!!:banghead:

• grayracer513

Posted April 30, 2009 - 08:54 AM

The stock graphics for the yellow 50th are in the Parts Catalog. They are 5XC-2173L-01-00 and 5XC-2174L-01-0 for the right and left shroud graphics and they run a cool $100...each.

Alternatives are not easy to find, and you may be best off to have a custom graphics shop like Dirt Digits or Decal Works, etc. reproduce them for you.

The blue based graphics are easier, as Factory Effex makes a line of good repros that aren't that expensive.

The GYT-R stuff is mostly pretty good looking, too, but none of it is for the Yellow version.

• projected

Posted April 30, 2009 - 04:08 PM

Go to Decal works site and pick one of their existing semi-custom designs. From there you can change the colors to work on your bike for a very reasonable price.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rdrata

Posted April 30, 2009 - 05:33 PM

EBay...

• DPW

Posted May 01, 2009 - 09:35 PM

http://throttlejocke...DZpBnJ2gY2lkPT/

Posted Image

• Chrome Speedo

Posted May 02, 2009 - 02:55 PM

+1 for Dirt Digits...and they definitely have yellow YZ graphics.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.