need U.S. stock, usfs aproved muffler wr450

10 replies to this topic
  • 03tumbleweed

Posted March 05, 2003 - 05:11 PM

PLease help!! bought a canadian 03 wr450f and it has the green forest aproved pipe.. It has to go...I would like to just repalce it with a stock U.S. version.. will pay shiping and a fair price..This is a chance to get a little extra cash for something that is just going to collect dust..

• thealexdexter

Posted March 05, 2003 - 07:30 PM

Just saying hi tumbleweed...glad you finally joined.

• PMAUST

Posted March 05, 2003 - 08:43 PM

You may just be better off going with the FMF Q over stock. It is less restricted, meets the required sound levels and doesn't hurt your power curve too much. Plus, it has a spark arrestor. Check it out. Good luck on what ever you decide to do. Paul

• WR450F_4600FT

Posted March 05, 2003 - 09:02 PM

I have one that was changed out to a PC T-4 before the bike was started for the first time. I do have one guy from Singapore that said he wants it for $150.00 + shipping but we have no idea how much that is at this point and he wants to put it on a WR400F we don't know if it will work. You can see how much it would be to ship from Sierra Vista, AZ 85616 and e-mail me if you want it. I'm giving this other guy first shot but if he backs out your up, if you would like.

• 03tumbleweed

Posted March 06, 2003 - 05:26 AM

thanks pmaust, but I was looking for the low budget answer, how much are the Q slip-on's???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 03tumbleweed

Posted March 06, 2003 - 05:29 AM

thanks for the info wr450f 4600ft. That might be the pipe for me.. keep in touch, if he couses not to take it..

• 03tumbleweed

Posted March 06, 2003 - 05:32 AM

hey al.. If it was'nt for you I would'nt have a bike... thanks..cant wait to ride the natches...

• sjw

Posted March 06, 2003 - 11:43 AM

I just bought a Q series from fmf. its great!!!

• allinson

Posted March 06, 2003 - 06:01 PM

I have one that I would be willing to sell. Send me a pm if interested.

• 03tumbleweed

Posted March 06, 2003 - 06:36 PM

hey, allinson what are you asking for that pipe.

• thealexdexter

Posted March 07, 2003 - 05:09 PM

03TW:
Are you going to put this tip in that thing?

http://www.thumperta...rt=2#Post495347

I ordered my TA last night...woo hoo. Lookin forward to riding this spring with you. Check out www.nmaoffroad.com. THer a re few places in hte area beside naches and mad river we can hit.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.