Tall Seat

2 replies to this topic
  • yama4life07

Posted April 29, 2009 - 03:06 PM

Hey guys need some info and advice I am thinking about getting the SDG Tall seat for 2007 yz450 and I was wondering what you guys think I am a desert rider trying get a better fit on the bike I am also 6'1 if that helps. Also how comfortable are they compared to stock.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 426 NOOB

Posted April 29, 2009 - 04:27 PM

Hey guys need some info and advice I am thinking about getting the SDG Tall seat for 2007 yz450 and I was wondering what you guys think I am a desert rider trying get a better fit on the bike I am also 6'1 if that helps. Also how comfortable are they compared to stock.

Thanks

Here is a thread that i found for your year bike and sdg seat.
http://www.thumperta...hlight=sdg tall

• ZMoney520

Posted April 29, 2009 - 04:36 PM

I am 6'2" and have the tall seat on my 2009 and I ran it on my 2008 as well. The fit isn't as easy as the stock seat but it isn't near as bad as some of the other people have ran into on the post listed above. I love it though. I really felt like it helped me in my cornering. I couldn't stay up far enough on the tank with the stock one, but the tall seat is perfect. It is as comfortable as the stock I think. I wish it came in a firm option though.

Like I said, I had the same seat on the 08 and now the 09. It got a little soft where I was sitting in the seat and not on it so I ordered some foam from factory effex (I think that was the company) and replaced the foam.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.