Why does Am-Pro race the WR?

24 replies to this topic
  • projected

Posted April 30, 2009 - 04:06 PM

I read somewhere (Dirt Rider I think) that Thad actually tested both the YZ 250F and WR250F and it was his decision to start with the WR platform.

Interesting article:

http://www.motorcycl...F-1st-Ride.aspx

Thad injured his wrist in FL so he will be out for awhile.

• Toby259

Posted April 30, 2009 - 05:10 PM

Duvall was riding a YZ-450 at the Big Buck GNCC on April 5, 2009. I think he finished 9th OA. It's the #7 AM-Pro bike with red backgrounds. I have some close-up pictures of his and Hawk's #10 bike from the pits but I don't know how to post them on this site. I would be happy to e-mail them to someone who can. I talked with Duvall briefly, he seems like a nice kid, he sure looks young.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gtguy

Posted May 04, 2009 - 08:01 AM

I don't know if he is still on Am-Pro; Jason Raines was on a YZ smoker at the Rad Dad Nat'l Enduro.

• gdbarr1976

Posted May 04, 2009 - 01:06 PM

Duvall and Hawk are on yz's. Raines has been on a WR but was on a 250 smoker at the last two national enduros. Not sure but I would guess he was on the 2 stoke at the gncc yesterday.

• projected

Posted May 04, 2009 - 06:29 PM

I don't know if he is still on Am-Pro; Jason Raines was on a YZ smoker at the Rad Dad Nat'l Enduro.

Smart man!!!!!

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.