Had to make a minor adjustment...

2 replies to this topic
  • davidl9999

Posted April 28, 2009 - 10:28 PM

So I'm on my way home from work trying to figure out a dilemma (had to do with a street bike that wasn't being used by my kid, which was ok by me, but left a street bike sitting unused with 125 miles on it :foul:).

So I stop by:

Posted Image

and talked to Jared, one of the sales guys, not the Subway guy, which leads me to talk about the S40

Posted Image

that I needed to do something with, as well as the WR250F

Posted Image

that I currently ride.

But what to do??? :banghead:

Well, it turns out that my local dealer was tired of it being April so they decided to start the sales month of May early and figured they could make me a helluva deal today since it was clearly the beginning of a new sales month...

So we talked... :foul:
and thinked :banghead:
and talked :foul:

and we agreed :banghead: that they'd buy one bike,
and the other would go on consignment (for a decent flat-rate price) :foul:

and I would go home with a:

Posted Image

Woo Hoo !!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • William1

Posted April 29, 2009 - 06:16 AM

Congrats! This is why I avoid stores...... :banghead:

• 02WR426Cali

Posted April 29, 2009 - 06:19 AM

Nice! Sounds like a good exhange to me.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.