Has anyone ran Bridgestone tires?

1 reply to this topic
  • jonesy1

Posted August 27, 2002 - 01:46 PM

I ordered a bridgestone m602r from rocky mountain today for the WR400, it was just about the only tire they had in stock. Everything else is on a three week back order and I need it for riding this weekend. Just wondering if anyone else here has ran one, if not I will let you know how it goes.
thanks

Gavin

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jekel

Posted August 28, 2002 - 11:01 AM

I've had better luck with Bridgestone tires on my bike than any other brand. The tires seem to wear better and have better overall hook up. YHaven't tried the 602, may try the 402 next. Always had good results with the M77, M78, M57, M59, and M58. Post back with your results. I'm currently trying Perelli MT18 and am not real impressed.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.