Ryco Barely Legal Kit??

5 replies to this topic
  • lhopster

Posted April 28, 2009 - 05:12 PM

Wondering if anyone has ever used this Dual Sport kit from, Ryco Motorsports Inc.

• MTDAD

Posted April 30, 2009 - 06:53 PM

I have used this kit and is a good kit for the money. horn switch is hard to get in a good place because it has a longback on it and hits the clutch cable. but best kit i have found

• SAthump

Posted May 01, 2009 - 12:47 PM

[COLOR="Magenta"]I have a trick sports kit minus the brake switch, if your looking for something minimal.[/COLOR]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kpie

Posted May 06, 2009 - 11:14 AM

Just installed a few weeks ago. Everything works well, fits well. Clean appearance as it uses the stock headlight and tail light. Excellent quality connectors, wiring, etc.:excuseme:

• William1

Posted May 06, 2009 - 11:18 AM

Man, they are expensive considering you do not get a DOT headlight or tail light assy. Where is the money going????

• ConTeacher

Posted May 21, 2009 - 12:59 PM

I just picked up a CRF230F for the wife with one of these kits already installed, but not working. Could someone scan the wiring diagram (I'm guessing it's pretty similar regardless of make/model) and PM it to me?

Thanks, Bill.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.