Tipped over a new 450F

6 replies to this topic
  • RCannon

Posted August 27, 2002 - 01:40 PM

Honest to god, I did. I was looking at the new bike at the local dealer. I went to put it back on the stand, but the stand was resting against the sproket. The bike tips over. I picked it up. It felt light, but I was scared to death of scratching the only 450 in the shop.

I really envy you guys that are going to get these. Picking this up, it felt as light as my YZ 250.

• diablo682

Posted August 27, 2002 - 01:55 PM

What did the salesman say? :)

• bman

Posted August 27, 2002 - 02:24 PM

He was hoping for the old "You broke you bought it." Sorry it didn't work for you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tk421

Posted August 27, 2002 - 02:33 PM

It felt LIGHT??? That’s just because your adrenaline was pumping! And the gas tank was empty, and the battery was out.
Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

• RCannon

Posted August 28, 2002 - 02:25 AM

The bike was sitting out front. Al alone. I suspect I was no tthe first person mesing with it. No one even noticed. I could have said something, but chose not to!

• lewichris

Posted August 28, 2002 - 04:20 AM

i am assuming a yz450 and not a wr 450. LOL. so no battery

• Ga426owner

Posted August 28, 2002 - 05:26 AM

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPSSS! I hate it when that happens :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.