artifact on hixon trail, near hemet ca

4 replies to this topic
  • atc90

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:14 PM

:banghead: :banghead: hi, can anyone tell me the story of the abandoned trike/motorcycle on hixon trail? near hemet ca in bautista canyon ,anyone who has done the hixon loop has seen it,near the rocky hillclimb , its been there for years ,I saw it two weeks ago riding the loop an my arctic cat 4x4atv, also I would like to find someone local [hemet region] to ride with on weekends

• crf450x4me

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:30 PM

isnt hemet in riverside county where off roading is illegal?Im not real famaliar with that area and did not know ther was still some riding in that area.

• atc90

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:41 AM

whats a hemet?

• Bill_P

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:42 AM

We're not supposed to talk about the H.x.n trail on this board. Search is your friend.

• rhino roof

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

there are at least two main atv riding areas local in hemet, hixon trail and bee canyon rd, bee canyon has a few more attached trails connected to it. both these trails/roads have the designated ohv sign showing what types or ohv's are permitted ,hixon is motorcycle ride on atv no sideXside's or jeeps, bee canyon road is open to all vehicles, both are subject to closures due to fire/snow, there is a map of all the local trails but I don't know where to find one, I can download a html file but I have not been able to open the file successfully

Now were gona have to Kill ya SHHHHH

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.