The ol chain and sprocket

2 replies to this topic
  • AZHeat

Posted March 04, 2003 - 02:21 PM

First time poster, long time listener, uh reader. Finally talked the Mrs. into getting me a bike. I've got a 00 426 and I'm needing to change the chain and sprockets. Like to keep it under $140. Any suggestions of best kind and place to buy? Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted March 04, 2003 - 03:20 PM

Hi AZ heat,

Welcome to thumpertalk ! One of the best places to buy anything for your bike is Rocky Mountain. Great prices, fast delivery, and no hassle returns. Here is their link:
Rocky Mountain

Of course, always check the Thumpertalk store first prior to ordering. You will help support this site !!

• Oasis_Flame

Posted March 04, 2003 - 09:52 PM

I agree Rockymountain is the best deal, steel gears for sand and o-ring chain always.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.