Rad Guards !!

3 replies to this topic
  • ThumperWR450F

Posted March 04, 2003 - 12:24 PM

i just put on my flatland racing rad guards for my wr450 today. they look great . bolted right on no probs.
item #12-21 if your interested.

• YamaGeek

Posted March 04, 2003 - 01:07 PM

I put a set on my 426 last week, bolted right up, and agree they look great. Good product, and from what I've read about them will do their job.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted March 05, 2003 - 04:31 AM

Flatland ROCKS!

You just can say enough about the quality, fit, and finish of everything Mike Shown makes. :)

And hes a heck of a nice guy too! And he has put on enduro events for the Black Jack Enduro Circuit in the past.

Eveyone should support the folks like him that are involved more.

• ddialogue

Posted March 05, 2003 - 10:48 AM

Glad to hear they worked out for you! I have a general radiator guard question: How well do the radiator fins hold up with these kind of guards in place? It seems that the radiators would be protected from larger rocks but not smaller ones?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.