Scorpion Exhaust

2 replies to this topic
  • finthat

Posted April 22, 2009 - 06:13 PM

Just wondering if anyon has tried or has heard of scorpion exhaust? I bought a header for my 03 450 but haven't tried it out yet. It's stainless and it had a pretty good price on it and it looks pretty strong as well. I am not a racer so weight is not much of an issue but strength is. :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted April 22, 2009 - 08:16 PM

Akropovic uses a Scorpion as their logo. Is that the pipe you're talking about?

• finthat

Posted April 23, 2009 - 04:14 PM

It's made in England and the box has a Scorpion logo on it, just a simple oval with Scorpion and a British and a checkerd flag. I will try to post a pic of them later. Sounds like a UK product that found its way over here. Should have the 450 buttoned up next week I hope.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.