WR450's can fly...

10 replies to this topic
  • ddialogue

Posted March 03, 2003 - 03:52 PM

This is over a nice, easy 70-footer. Fun factor = 10! :)
5.2mb mpg file.

WR450 over a 70-foot jump

• r1superstar

Posted March 03, 2003 - 04:01 PM

Very nice Dave. Did you check out the video of us at Bunkerhill MX? I was clearing 90 feet on the uphill jump there..............db :)

View the video here: CLICKY

• Math

Posted March 03, 2003 - 04:37 PM

I guess I still have to practice a little :)

• Motorod

Posted March 03, 2003 - 04:51 PM

My comp. send an error trying to play it. What format is it? I want to see toooooo :)

• ddialogue

Posted March 03, 2003 - 05:11 PM

R1...is that you with the orange helmet? :) Looks like a sweet track. Great footage too!

Motorod, it's in .mpeg format and you can use the latest Windows Media Player to view it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r1superstar

Posted March 03, 2003 - 05:15 PM

Yeah, that's me. "Blackie" is always filming me when I'm either warming up or falling down. :)

Your footage is really good, and your jump is great! Where is that, Idaho? We need to hook up for a ride here really soon..................db

• ddialogue

Posted March 03, 2003 - 05:24 PM

Yeah it's in Idaho. It's about 55 miles southwest of Boise. The desert out here is cool to ride (in the winter) but I'm waiting for what little snow we have to melt so I can get back to single-tracking in the mountains. I love that stuff. I'll actually be down near hole-in-the-rock, Utah in two weeks for three fun-filled days of slick rock. I hope to make it to Moab in the fall. If you guys want to come up this way, I would definitely tell you to wait until late May or early June so you can get up into some of the high country. It's spectacular.

• Motorod

Posted March 03, 2003 - 05:52 PM

For some reason I get an error trying to view it? I think I'm using the latest Windows Media Player. :)

• adamwagar

Posted March 04, 2003 - 06:16 AM

Cool video Dave. I have it saved on my desktop. Thanks for the mid-winter pick-me-up. :)

• starttman

Posted March 04, 2003 - 10:54 AM

i have windows media player and winamp programs on my windows XP setup..worked fine...what type of camera did you use?

i wish we had dunes like that in MD.

cool clip...showoff! :)

• ddialogue

Posted March 04, 2003 - 11:01 AM

It's a Sony digital video camera. Not sure what model..it's a few years old now but still does well. These hills are actually not sand but just regular old dirt that protrudes right out in the middle of the desert. Really fun and easy jumping playground. Now if you want dunes...check out this clip from last fall at St. Anthony, Idaho. 10mb Real Video.

BIG DUNES!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.