Springfield, Fairfax Virgina

5 replies to this topic
  • ISBB

Posted August 26, 2002 - 09:27 PM

Im looking for places to ride relativley close.. i live in the washington DC area now.. i posted quite a while back im wondering if anyone knew of any places to ride up here or to ride somewhere close... Please let me know..

• Taffy

Posted August 26, 2002 - 12:26 PM

i'll have a ride of that virgina anytime. you just call.

what's on a man's mind!!!!!

Taffy

• blitzer544

Posted August 26, 2002 - 01:54 PM

You may want to look up Northern VA Trail Riders. They do a ride every Oct. called the Shandoah 500. Most ride street legal dirt bikes so they can ride the National Forest.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted August 27, 2002 - 08:08 AM

chrippes! am i the only one left with a sense of humour here or what? (what probably :) )

Taffy

• ISBB

Posted August 27, 2002 - 02:53 PM

HAHAH... u still got a sense of humor... LOL...

THanks for the info guys..

• blue_warrior

Posted August 28, 2002 - 02:59 PM

Also check out www.vchss.org, they hold races all over VA and that should give you some ideas where the tracks are at least.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.