Mass dual sporter, need reflector source

4 replies to this topic
  • davemullet

Posted April 21, 2009 - 05:25 AM

guys, i'm trying to get my 04 wr450 inspected in mass, and I need two reflectors up front (probably mounted off forks), and two in the rear. They need to be round and DOT. Does anybody have a good source for these? I"m having trouble finding some.

• bluebreadtruck

Posted April 21, 2009 - 10:43 AM

who told you this? I just got an inspection sticker in ma and i have NO reflectors.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • trailhead2004

Posted April 21, 2009 - 11:12 AM

Check with a local dealer. They typically have a bunch of them in a box because everyone asks them to remove them from their bikes before pickup.

• William1

Posted April 21, 2009 - 12:15 PM

Bicycle store......

• haknslash

Posted April 21, 2009 - 12:17 PM

Advanced Auto, Pep Boys, Autozone etc all should have these. i was in Advanced Auto yesterday and saw some round yellow ones.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.