Thunder Alley Pipes - Still around??

5 replies to this topic
  • Wyatt

Posted April 20, 2009 - 12:27 PM

Is Bob still making pipes? I couldnt get the website that I had for him to work.

• cowboyona426

Posted April 20, 2009 - 02:00 PM

Long time no see Wyatt!

• grayracer513

Posted April 20, 2009 - 02:26 PM

Yeah, what part of the woods have you been lost in?

Don't know about the TA stuff.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wyatt

Posted April 22, 2009 - 07:21 AM

I burn oil in my gas now....YZ250 2 stroke. I was trying to convince someone to give a Thunder Alley pipe a try and now I cant seem to find them. The Website looks to be down and I dont have a phone number. I really liked those pipes on my 4 strokes.

• yamaha racing 230

Posted August 02, 2009 - 07:40 PM

thanks for the link , its says 420 for a full system which is reasonable , but i have a fmf megabomb and like it alot so i emailed mohard and to see if it was possible to get a slip on made for my Rmz450 , i remeber bob used to build slip ons to so hopefully he still can

• yamaha racing 230

Posted August 03, 2009 - 03:21 PM

mohard emailed me back and said they do make slip ons ill prob be ordering mine soon

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.