front disc guard

2 replies to this topic
  • mxracer5656

Posted April 20, 2009 - 11:08 AM

i have a really quick question, would the cycra front disc cover for a 05 yz450 fit a 04? im pretty sure it will but i want others opinions before i buy it. thanks alot.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted April 20, 2009 - 12:39 PM

That depends on how it mounts. The three bolts that hold the fork guards on the '05 are in different locations than on the earlier bikes. If it bolts to those, it won't fit.

• mxracer5656

Posted April 20, 2009 - 03:28 PM

it only shows that it has two bolt holes, one in the middle and one just to the right of it, i guess worse comes to worse ill just have to send i back if it dont fit, ive looked around on my websights and cant find one that fits my year any places that you might know of that would carry that for an 04? I need one badly from riding in deep ruts and im sure hiddin rocks in those ruts this will be my second rotor that i have bent, stuff gets expensive after awhile.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.