honda cub ez90

5 replies to this topic
  • titanium_arm_guy

Posted April 19, 2009 - 11:53 PM

I just got this project bike, it's a 94 cub. Kinda runs like crap after 3/4 throttle or so, bogs pretty bad. Starts just fine though. Needless to say it's a pain in the ass to work on as everything is encased and really compact, almost like a streetbike. Anyway, first step is to get this thing running right, then I'll worry about the aesthetic. I know they got aftermarket stuff for this thing (or at least used to) but can't seem to find anything with google. Anyone have any idea on where to look?

• CRfmx

Posted April 20, 2009 - 01:20 AM

I would also like to know where you find some cool accessories for the CUB's.

Anyone know where you can get a rack and those boxes which the pizza companies and such use on their scooters? :p

Sorry but I don't know any shops that have any accesories for the CUB's.

I have also been searching like crazy and couldn't find anything!

• KcDavis

Posted April 20, 2009 - 07:54 AM

Ebay usually has everything you are looking for, but It is hard to say for the Cub! Pics would be good! I think A little flashback is in order!

• CRfmx

Posted April 20, 2009 - 11:26 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the Honda super cub ez90.:p

Posted Image

here is the one I am talking about :cry:

Posted Image

Anyone know where you get some cool accessories? :lol:

• titanium_arm_guy

Posted April 21, 2009 - 08:22 AM

the honda cub ez90 is the one above

the other is the honda super cub (also 90cc)

it sucks that they're both 90cc's honda cubs, as you get a lot of that other HOS in your google/yahoo searches.

I would take pics but this thing is all taken apart right now.

I think some easy mods would be to go with a bigger carb and an air filter and probably eliminate oil injection and go to premix (it also seems to make a big mess in the engine deparment. Than maybe port and polish the cylinder and it would be nice to put a nice pipe in it. My buddy had one and he had put an arrow pipe. They actually make a lot of aftermarket pipes for scooters in europe, but none that would actually fit this model, I'd have to do some cutting and welding. Also the current pipe is enclosed in a big heatshield and cooled by the main fan as it's right under the seat and fits pretty tight, so I don't know how that would work out

• CRfmx

Posted April 21, 2009 - 10:37 AM

the honda cub ez90 is the one above

the other is the honda super cub (also 90cc)

it sucks that they're both 90cc's honda cubs, as you get a lot of that other HOS in your google/yahoo searches.

I would take pics but this thing is all taken apart right now.

Yeah I know it's the honda super cub, forgot to write it for some reason.

I agree google makes everything so messed up when you search after these bikes.

Anyways Hope someone know a shop that sells accessories for these awesome bikes (yes I call them bikes :banghead:) :banghead:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

My first bike... 01 Cr80 by dylancr80

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   Honda 2-Stroke
  • 4 replies
Forums
Photo

my 2 smoke is really smoking! by dirty_fun

• Hot  34 replies
Forums
Photo

CR500 Paul Stoffer AF ? by H4L

• * - - - -
  • Hot  27 replies
Forums
Photo

What should I get for my next bike? by JHodel20

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 20 replies
Forums
Photo

CR250 Swingarm by 2StrokestheFuture

• 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.