E-line stator wiring

6 replies to this topic
  • 2001YZF426Rider

Posted April 18, 2009 - 07:19 PM

I just scored a sweet deal on a E-line external stator for my 426. My bike is plated, and had a moose stator that crapped out. The E-lines are the cats meow. Only thing is, it didnt come with an installation diagram, so i dont know what to hook to what.. Anyone have one or know where i can get one? I assume i can call Eline and see if they can send me one.. I have a Baja Designs kit on my bike that it needs to hook into.

• 2001YZF426Rider

Posted April 22, 2009 - 07:12 PM

Ok, now my problem is that the stator has two yellow wires, and one red wire coming from it, but the harness only has one yellow wire and one red wire to hook to. The yellow is power, red is ground. Do i just leave one yellow disconnected?

• xcape

Posted April 22, 2009 - 07:35 PM

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=736974

Both yellow together will give you full power.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2001YZF426Rider

Posted April 23, 2009 - 06:29 PM

I called e line and they said just float one yellow wire.. ill try that. The harness i have only has one yellow wire to plug into so how can i use both yellow wires?

• TD-3

Posted April 24, 2009 - 03:03 AM

Each yellow is 100w 12v (ac). In most cases just tape off one yellow lead and use the other. Most folks I spoke with use one lead for lights and the other for aux. power, ie heated hand grips, gps etc.

• shimla4

Posted April 24, 2009 - 05:29 AM

Where did you get it and did you have to buy another flywheel to?

• 2001YZF426Rider

Posted April 24, 2009 - 09:05 PM

I got it used from a guy on supermotojunkie.. I have been looking for one for almost a year now. Good luck finding one! It came with a flywheel that adds onto the stock one.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.