7 replies to this topic
  • excitebike02

Posted August 25, 2002 - 03:19 PM

http://www.petitiono...R/petition.html PLEASE SEND THIS LINK TO OTHERS

This bill, if passed, would result in closure of nearly 25,000 acres of Nevada County public lands to mechanized public use -- effectively shutting out 95% of the public from the ruggedly beautiful high country in the Grouse Lakes and Castle Peak areas. Four-wheelers, snowmobilers, dirt-bikers, and mountain-bikers would be banned from this Wilderness. Rafters, kayakers, miners, campers, horse-riders, and fishermen would also suffer dramatically decreased access .... All but the most-fit individuals would be out of hiking range of their destinations, even though these lands have supported these multiple uses -- many for decades, and some, for more than a century.

• Dan_from_HB

Posted August 25, 2002 - 05:49 PM

Done, and forwarded to 50 or so club members.

• Cuda

Posted August 25, 2002 - 06:07 PM

Done, Boxer has got to go!

• Mitch_R

Posted August 25, 2002 - 06:13 PM

I agree, Boxer and her group of liberals must go! :) :D We have to make it clear to these people that we vote and so do thousands of others who think like us...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tbronc

Posted August 26, 2002 - 01:36 AM

2570 signatures, lets get 'em! TT can get 4 times that!

We need to be heard. :)

• evl2evil

Posted August 26, 2002 - 03:32 AM

Add 5 more i just signed myself,the wife and the kid's.

• evl2evil

Posted August 26, 2002 - 03:33 AM

Add 5 more i just signed myself,the wife and the kid's.

• Mitch_R

Posted August 26, 2002 - 07:47 PM

back to the top, come on man, we can do better than this.... this **** is important :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.