Danger 50ft Roost Zone Stickers?

3 replies to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted March 02, 2003 - 03:24 PM

I purchased these in the past and want more. Anyone know who/where I can get some.

Thanks

• KiwiThumper

Posted March 02, 2003 - 04:19 PM

Oh yeah !!! I want one too

One of my friends has got " yes its fast, and no you cant ride it"
Kinda typifies my reaction to onlookers too :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted March 02, 2003 - 06:06 PM

Todd,

I will see if I still have Ben's email (Just emailed him 5 minutes after this post). I lost mine up at Jordan Creek in December, along with a $50 rear fender. Roger's Road water bars in heavy rain, you know how that goes :)

Ryan

• armourbl

Posted March 03, 2003 - 03:47 AM

Guys,

I really don't have very many left, but I'll try hook you guys up.

Email me at armourbl@yahoo.com with your full name and mailing address. Include your TT screen name too.

Let me clarify that this offer is only good for the 3 individuals who posted above. I just don't have enough to start taking orders again.

ben (Roost Zone sticker distributor)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.