OEM Yamaha graphics SUCK

27 replies to this topic
  • r1superstar

Posted March 04, 2003 - 05:45 AM

I should have mentioned any first year product. Not just dirt bikes. But I figured you would have been smart enough to figure that one out. As for your YZF400, you got lucky then huh?

And there is no need for your sarcasm. It just shows your more intellectual side. hehe..............db :)

• David_Gronlund

Posted March 04, 2003 - 06:58 AM

R1superstar,
I didn't mean to come off sarcastic or rude. I just mean to say that I had real good "luck" with my 98 YZF400, sure it had its problems but I worked through them, and I really love my new 03 WR450.

I'm easy to please when it comes to dirt bikes as you can tell. Hell, I raced a KX500 for a couple years and a CR500 before that, and I loved both those bikes also. I'm just happy to be able to ride.

• r1superstar

Posted March 04, 2003 - 11:10 AM

This is still no reason to buy a 426 over a 450. It's a minor point. I guess some one has to buy the year old bikes still sitting on the floor.

And now I'm off to spend my winnings. Kick away and I'll see you on the trails.

I guess I read it wrong. Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh well, peace..

• neWRiver

Posted March 04, 2003 - 11:59 AM

Second generation is usually better..................db

We'll look forward to when your son (or daughter) is old enough to start posting up on TT. :)

No you didn't read it wrong, I'm razzin' you a little bit cuz I like my first generation bike, too. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r1superstar

Posted March 04, 2003 - 12:07 PM

Good comeback. Now go and do something productive.............db :)

P.S. Is that a 250 in your sig? :D

• BrandonW

Posted March 04, 2003 - 12:17 PM

No stickers looks best!

They way you get out of paying thier advertising costs too!

$0.02 (saved!)

• neWRiver

Posted March 04, 2003 - 12:20 PM

BUWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Showing off your intellectual side again. I see you can read and interpret my entire sig line. :D

Somehow I know you'll have another comeback. But I can't help it. There's probably more productive things both of us could be doing though, huh? :)

:D

• r1superstar

Posted March 04, 2003 - 12:22 PM

Nope, nothing else to say. Besides you opened you pie hole first. Now it is time you close it. You have your opinions and I'll have mine. See-Ya!..............db :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.