WR revs ??? vapor setup

1 reply to this topic
  • klossWR450

Posted April 15, 2009 - 11:56 PM

Hi all, I need some help with my trailtech vapor settings, what are maximum revs on 07 wr450? heard legends about 12000+ or more but than seen some dyno graphs on this forum and am confused now, I've set my vapor to flash at 8000 for gear change which it does , and 11200 for warning and it never seems to reach that, reduced to 10000 and it gets there but sounds over rev to my taste with kind of metalic tapping, the rev limiter kicked in a bit later, any suggestions much appreciated

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wartsnuff

Posted April 16, 2009 - 08:23 AM

Hi all, I need some help with my trailtech vapor settings, what are maximum revs on 07 wr450? heard legends about 12000+ or more but than seen some dyno graphs on this forum and am confused now, I've set my vapor to flash at 8000 for gear change which it does , and 11200 for warning and it never seems to reach that, reduced to 10000 and it gets there but sounds over rev to my taste with kind of metalic tapping, the rev limiter kicked in a bit later, any suggestions much appreciated

wish i could help, i alway shift by feel.

i thought the redline of these bike was about 11k

but i am unsure.

good luck

cheers
Warts

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.