STOLEN BIKE

3 replies to this topic
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted August 24, 2002 - 10:43 AM

Guys,
A friend's YZ250 was just stolen from a garage in Fountain Valley, Ca on Thursday nite. I know it's a 2 smoke, but if anyone hears anything, please feel free to email me at santeedakota@earthlink.net .
'99 YZ250 vin# JYACE0300XA000214. Blue Plastic, FMF graphics incl seatcover, SST pipe, "Power By FMF" sticker on engine, ProAction susp stickers, 909 Bars. They took all his riding gear, his dad's brand new Tech 8's, a VFXR helmet, etc. Cleaned him out.
Thanks
Dan
PS: a CR250 was also stolen at the same time, and all that guy's gear as well.

[ August 24, 2002, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Dan from HB ]

• YAMAKAZE

Posted August 25, 2002 - 06:44 AM

Man...That Sucks....

You just reminded me to call Geico back for a theft quote on both my bikes.

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tripod

Posted August 25, 2002 - 04:49 PM

Sorry to hear about the loss. I will keep am eye out in Nor Cal. By the way, were they using any theft deterrence in the garage? were they home at the time? If you can provide any info it might help others keep their bikes safer in the Garage.

• Dan_from_HB

Posted August 25, 2002 - 05:40 PM

They had no alarm or other device to prevent theft. They were at home. These guys are about 20 yrs old, and they were both staying at the home of one of their parents to get an early start in the morning. It seems the thieves got the bikes and gear out the side door of the garage. Big door was locked, but they must have forgotten to lock the side one.
Dan
PS: Thanks for keeping an eye out.

[ August 25, 2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Dan from HB ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.