2008 wr 450 grey wire

1 reply to this topic
  • TIMSCOTT

Posted April 15, 2009 - 08:31 AM

Can anyone tel me what the grey wire does on my wr 450, and if i cut the wire what happens ? also can it cause any damage to the engine.

got the pro moto billet end for the exhaust and it has sorted the flat spot and seems to have freed up the engine to rev better. I would recommend it as a good replacement .Plus it is louder and makes the bike sound like a bike not a lawn mower.

thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wartsnuff

Posted April 15, 2009 - 08:33 AM

it supposed to give you YZ timing.

i have done it up here in canada... it didn't hurt the bike.. nor did it do anything... but i read somewhere it did not pretain to the WR series up in Canada.

cheers
Warts

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.