New owner/introduction/questions

1 reply to this topic
  • davemullet

Posted April 15, 2009 - 07:57 AM

Hi guys, I just picked up an '04 CLEAN wr450, and I love the bike. few questions....

1. does the '04 have the throttle stop that i've been reading about, can anyone email me a diy article on how to remove this?

2. any airbox modifications out there?

3. the rear fender is from baja designs i believe. the license plate holder sheared off, and there are two wires running off the fender that looked like they plugged into a plate light. any nice aftermarket plate holders w/ a light out there?

4. any other things I should know as a newbie?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cubby

Posted April 15, 2009 - 08:14 AM

This is a great site but as you will tell later almost anything you want to know about your bike is on here just read through all of the free mods and FAQ's and that will get you a huge start. FAQ's have nice pictures and nice write ups on how to do these things. Good luck and have fun on your new bike!!:p

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.