i love that girl!!

5 replies to this topic
  • bonez34

Posted February 15, 2001 - 04:15 PM

what did you guys get for valentines day? candy, flowers, b$%wjob? my girl picked up ricky carmichael 2001 for me and my playstation! not only that, but she is buying my frameguards when i order them! i played it a little last night and it is pretty good. it is much better than the first. the racing is top notch, the freestyle is o.k. but the freestyle on EA supercross is the best ever! on this one you have to buy tires, suspension, race gas, brakes, etc. but unlike most games these items only last a certain number of races. and when you trick the bike out it makes a huge difference over a stocker. this is one of the best games if you like "racing". anyone else got it? she could only find this game at 1 store and they got only 1 in so it cost her $57 plus tax!!! :) oh how she loves me!!

DRZ400E: Where's the power on this thing?

• SFO

Posted February 15, 2001 - 06:51 PM

I had a broad like that...
All you can do is fall on your knees in her presence and thank her for breathing...
When she is gone all you will remember is every time you thought of acknowledging her and you just decided you deserved her treatment instead.
I went to a movie last night with my boss and tried to forget my ex...

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 16, 2001 - 04:45 AM

Ahhhh Yes, But what did you get her bonez??

24 kt diamond studded necklace? The complete first year series of Ally McBeal on DVD?
Just how did you pull that off?

Please elaborate... I await your wiseness buddah.

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F
Enduro Heaven

[This message has been edited by milkman2544 (edited 02-16-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bonez34

Posted February 18, 2001 - 06:37 PM

flowers, watch, purse. it's not what you get her, it's what you GIVE her :)!!!!!! that's why they call me BONEZ :D!!

DRZ400E: Where's the power on this thing?

• sound

Posted February 18, 2001 - 06:48 PM

15 years of marriage...its not what you spend or what you buy her, its the mood you put her in when you give it to her. You control the mood , focus on that as often as possible.

• SFO

Posted February 19, 2001 - 05:43 PM

Taking complete control of a womanss nervous system is more knarley and beautiful than any other thing I have experienced...
.50 cal Bow gunner on a patrol boat in operation panty shield

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.