Update on TT Run and Camping IMPORTANT

No replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 22, 2002 - 04:49 AM

Flash News
We have now about 35 People coming to the TT run in Forest Hill, I am going to post a list Monday of the Names that have said they will come. The Camp Site we reserved (Camp Group A) only Holds 40 people. NO RV / Camper Accommodations. If you are bringing an RV or Camper, you must Call and reserve a space that accommodates RV / Camper Telephone (530) 367-2129. Advise them you are with TT and are bring an RV.
There is no need to call Morning Star unless you are bringing an RV Just Keep the PM's coming to myself, Big Blue One, Wyllie1, Cisco and Fryboy if you plan to attend

We have also reserved some over flow sites next to group A (Tent Sites Only}
You must call and reserve these if you want to be alone, or we hit the 40 mark.

Here are links to Forrest hill, Morning star and misc:
Front Page Brochure 1
Back Page Brochure 2
Morningstar Web Site

Forest Hill Information:
PDF Map of Forest Hill
Tahoe National Forest Ranger Map
Coming from out of State? contact your DMV or Calif DMV for green / red stickers

If you are planning on staying past 12:00 pm Sunday you must pay for your own accommodations. check out is noon Sunday and you’re on your own then.
Again you do not want to miss this one great stuff is going to happen, Details to Follow BRIAN WHEN CAN I SAY :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.