oem graphics

7 replies to this topic
  • SBRacing

Posted April 10, 2009 - 03:42 PM

Anyone make oem style graphics for the white YZ450 yet?
FACTORY EFFEX only makes oem blue

• Sheriff245

Posted April 10, 2009 - 05:37 PM

Try N-Style. They also make the OEM graphics.

• Se77vN

Posted April 10, 2009 - 05:55 PM

Anyone make oem style graphics for the white YZ450 yet?
FACTORY EFFEX only makes oem blue

Have you tried BRM Offroad?? They make some pretty great stuff, and very easy to work with.

• SBRacing

Posted April 11, 2009 - 05:22 PM

Have you tried BRM Offroad?? They make some pretty great stuff, and very easy to work with.

no luck.. nothing for white plastic....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamahakid252

Posted April 11, 2009 - 11:11 PM

I was wanting a new set of the 09 special edition white graphics, and like you I could not find them anywhere. Went to my local dealer, and they looked the graphics up in their book (All oem yamaha parts etc) and he did find them. Here is the catch... the graphics, just for shrouds are almost $90 if i recall.. He claimed they are so expensive because they are "Special Edition".. I decided against it and went with these custom graphics instead! :p
P.S. I am sure your local dealer can hook you up with the over priced oem graphics if you are willing to pay...

Posted Image

• FiremanKay

Posted April 12, 2009 - 05:32 AM

I was wanting a new set of the 09 special edition white graphics, and like you I could not find them anywhere. Went to my local dealer, and they looked the graphics up in their book (All oem yamaha parts etc) and he did find them. Here is the catch... the graphics, just for shrouds are almost $90 if i recall.. He claimed they are so expensive because they are "Special Edition".. I decided against it and went with these custom graphics instead! :p
P.S. I am sure your local dealer can hook you up with the over priced oem graphics if you are willing to pay...

Posted Image

Where you get them from and what they run you. I am looking to get the exact colors. Well done.

• yamahakid252

Posted April 13, 2009 - 09:12 AM

they are from 180decals. If you go to their site and don't see exactly what you want you can send them an e-mail telling them what you want. Design, sponsors, color scheme. Pretty quick turnaround I might add as well for them getting you a proof. They should be at my house either today or tommorrow. After I put them on a will post some pics and give you a review. so far I have been extremely pleased!

• TeamTech

Posted April 14, 2009 - 06:46 AM

Yeah I would love to know how they look, I have been thinking about getting some custom graphics made up for my 2001 426....The selection of premade graphics is pretty bad for the older bikes.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On January 15, 2017
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450FX OR YZ450F by MESSMAKER

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  30 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.