Pre printed # plate

4 replies to this topic
  • Motorod

Posted February 28, 2003 - 07:07 AM

Who knows a good place to buy pre-printed # plates for the WR450? I called DeCal Works, and they don't have their die yet.

• TDog

Posted February 28, 2003 - 10:05 AM

I traced the front plate and went to a local sign shop and had them custom print one. The options are endless this way. They will doing anything you want. I went with white numbers on black back ground but had a trim color added around the numbers and the plate and changed the font from your normal MX numbers. Looks trick and was less money.

I have used Decal works on several bikes and was disappointed to hear they did not have it when I called. What I ended up getting looks much more unique and still follows the rules.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr250rr

Posted February 28, 2003 - 01:40 PM

MotoRod, Socal Decal works will have them available by next Friday. I know cause they are making the die cuts off my plastics I sent to them :)

• Wrench

Posted March 01, 2003 - 04:43 PM

If you want killer backgrounds go to Number Technologies 775-425-4942 I've used them they are first class, look like the pros. I've had Socal (poor quality in comparison). Number Technologies are heavier, slicker and come with your name if you want and for the same price 50.00

• Motorod

Posted March 01, 2003 - 06:04 PM

Do they have a web site. I would like to see what they have?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.