Recent rides.....

3 replies to this topic
  • BrandonW

Posted August 21, 2002 - 10:08 AM

Last weekend, myself and two buddies rode about 100 on Sunday, and this is one of the places that we stopped. Lake Ann, which is on the eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountians. Great area to ride....

Posted Image

And this picture is from the Lake Wenatchee Dual Sport ride. This is my friend Tom riding his BRAND NEW DRZ. We have named this watering hole "Tom's Pond".

Enjoy!

Posted Image

Brandon

• MOmilkman

Posted August 22, 2002 - 09:22 PM

Brandon, Im not seeing your pics.

Guess what??????

After all that fiddling around I did with my carb (that you helped me with so graciously) I found the exact information I was looking for and I wouldnt have had to bother you after all.

AND IT WAS RIGHT HERE ON T-TALK THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Check this out:
http://www.thumperta...M98-009.jpg.jpg

Can you believe that!!!! Thats ok, the info will still come in handy for someone else someday.

Later,
Darin

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted August 22, 2002 - 09:27 PM

ah man you need to call me when you do stuff like that. How fun. You have my # right.

208-691-4699. thanks

• Ga426owner

Posted August 22, 2002 - 09:39 PM

Can you say Submarined Suzuki!!!!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.