Need A New Seat That Is Tall And Soft

5 replies to this topic
  • T_Olie

Posted April 09, 2009 - 01:13 PM

looking for a new seat for my 2008 WR450 please let me know what you have or think is the best. I am thinking guts tall seat with medium foam. let me know. thanks

Posted April 09, 2009 - 02:24 PM

I have gutsracing tall / soft combo and there are times that I feel it's a little too soft but I like it none the less.

If you go with guts, do yourself a favor and stay away from their hardcore gripper cover... it's junk. I recommend their competition cover, it's a very durable cover:thumbsup:

• resinlips

Posted April 09, 2009 - 02:30 PM

X2 on the Guts tall with competiton cover, I ordered mine with Medium foam and it's plenty soft

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted April 09, 2009 - 03:02 PM

+3 Guts competition cover with Tall/Medium soft. The soft compresses down too much if you are a big boy like me.

• Summit Seeker

Posted April 11, 2009 - 10:11 AM

I just ordered 1 standard height soft seat foam from Guts Racing because I am sick and tired of having a sore ass to. I hope its not to soft I weigh 170.

Posted April 11, 2009 - 01:26 PM

agreed i keep ripping the gripper cover but the foam is great

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.