How about some handguard recommendations

No one mentioned Fastway yet. They are triple clamp mount and use the "Cycra bend" for maximum room around the levers. Check them out >HERE for FASTWAYS<

Fastways are going on my WR before this season.

I've got the EE's on a quad and those are great also. Yes, they do make the Moose products, the parts are interchangable.

My vote is for the Cycra Pro Bend. They mounted great, lots of room and versatility with their mounting system and had no issues with them hitting the fork legs. Had the Acerbis with the aluminum on my wr250 and was never very happy. had to cut them down so they did not hit the fork legs. Both were mounted on pro taper bars.

Acerbis Rally Guards. The ones without the aluminum. They still wrap around and attach at the end of the bar. I have had mine on my 99 yz400 since the bike was new and I havent broke them yet. Other people make ones similar to the acerbis but they are junk. The acerbis are the only plastic wrap around guards that are worth the money. I had a set on my 95 yz250. I gave them to a friend and they are still going strong.

They are not as stiff as the aluminum guards obviously. But If you dont need them to wistand shotgun blasts then the acerbis work fine.

I have hit trees hard enough to fold them flat to the bars and they always come back to shape. If you hit something hard enough to fold one of these you have worse things to worry about than your hands.