Re gas and oil rear shock.

3 replies to this topic
  • RichFZR-WR

Posted April 07, 2009 - 01:52 PM

Hi guys new to the forum, just got myself a wr426 had to get shock done to improve handling, now the bloody thing won't start, me thinks i've gone and got some shit in the carb after having the air box out:banghead: looks like i'm stripping the carb and cleaning it. It was running and starting fine before the re gas. On the plus side the suspension seems great, would be better if i could test it though.

• proamature

Posted June 20, 2012 - 05:59 PM

How much gas do u put in the rear shock?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MANIAC998

Posted June 20, 2012 - 06:50 PM

Welcome to ThumperTalk!! Let us know some more of the details, and we will be able to help some. And check those valve clearances!!! I know, I know, I say this all the time, but this is almost always the reason behind a hard starting Yamaha. Besides, this can save you THOUSANDS of dollars with a little preventive maintenance!!!
Maniac

• miweber929

Posted June 21, 2012 - 04:06 AM

3 yer old thread, Maniac, although at the very least there is someone using the search!!!! :devil:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.