2010 Yz450f

560 replies to this topic
  • grayracer513

Posted August 03, 2009 - 07:47 PM

when is this thing gonna come out serriously its getting old waiting so long! its august now!!

The release date has been published and posted 8 Zillion times.

In summary:

• It ain't out yet
  • There are no real pictures of the actual bike
  • No one knows anything more than rumor
  • The release date is in September, please wait quietly.

You do know when September is, right?

• finthat

Posted August 04, 2009 - 03:35 PM

Yeah this thread started being a little redundant about 46 pages and alot of BS conjecture ago.

I hope the bike is better than this thread. lol!!

• CaptainKnobby

Posted August 04, 2009 - 05:50 PM

Yeah this thread started being a little redundant about 46 pages and alot of BS conjecture ago.

I hope the bike is better than this thread. lol!!

It will, cause it is a yamaha!

• JDLowrance

Posted August 05, 2009 - 09:23 AM

MXA has been a very reliable source of information throughout history. They do NOT say the Yamaha will have seperate gearbox and engine oil. They do say the the Vert. will.

We'll have to wait and see all of the minor design details Yamaha has incorporated into the new bike...speculation at this point is futile and the bickering is seriously stupid.

I started this thread to tell you what the 2010's general configuration would be based on a very reliable source. Try to be patient for another month or so all of you questions will be answered.

John

• haydug

Posted August 05, 2009 - 10:25 AM

I can't believe the bike isn't sitting in TN right now. Anyone hear if the 250F is at Loretta's?

• ZMoney520

Posted August 05, 2009 - 02:34 PM

I can't believe the bike isn't sitting in TN right now. Anyone hear if the 250F is at Loretta's?

Ok guys. I was at Lorettas this week. Unfortunately I am now laying in the hospital waiting to have surgery tomorrow morning. The 2010 YZ250f was under the Yamaha tent. It is a sharp bike. I was talking to one of the Yamaha guys about the 250 and then asked if the 450 would have a backwards motor. He said maybe. We continued to talk and he finally told me that it is backwards, the exhaust has the resonator (just like we saw n the cad drawing), the gas cap is n the same place asnow but funnels down to a tank under the front of the seat, the shrouds are different than the 250 (he said a 4 pc design), it is fuel injected, and the radiators are lowered and thicker and not as tall as current. He also told me that the riders that have rode it love it and basically husaberg done right. Then he showed me a picture of it on his cell. It was a pic of the left side and it was on the cheesy triangle stand. It was hard to tell much about it but I could see the shock reservoir was side was side ways, I could see the bottom of the gas tank under the front of the seat and the engine wasn't as rotated back as I thought it would be. I also asked about it being a 4 valve and he said he wasn't sure. Not sure about that response. Sorry if that doesn't make much since I am on a morphin drip.

• ncdirtrider249

Posted August 05, 2009 - 07:42 PM

The release date has been published and posted 8 Zillion times.

You do know when September is, right?

look dude...im sorry but last time i read in this post it said august...no need to bash on me for what ive already read thanks though

• grayracer513

Posted August 05, 2009 - 10:26 PM

Well, let's see. In searching this thread, I find August mentioned 3 times by you (once due to your being quoted), once by someone saying the 2010 line up (not the 450) would be in France in August, and once by someone accusing a magazine of making up release dates for the publicity.

September is stated as the release date 12 times in this thread alone, in 4 magazines that I know of beside the one in the post mentioned above, and once in the sticky that I quoted.

:thumbsup:

Not sure what to tell you.

• ben_suhard

Posted August 05, 2009 - 11:46 PM

Ok guys. I was at Lorettas this week. Unfortunately I am now laying in the hospital waiting to have surgery tomorrow morning. ... I was talking to one of the Yamaha guys about the 250 and then asked if the 450 would have a backwards motor. He said maybe. We continued to talk...

Thanks for the report ZMoney520, and sorry to hear you're in hospital. Did you crash, or did someone try to take you out because you now know too much?

• reeves692

Posted August 06, 2009 - 10:25 AM

dude u must be in rough shape with a morphine drip.sorry 2 hear that,and thanks 4 the info

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • no hand

Posted August 07, 2009 - 08:32 AM

Ok guys. I was at Lorettas this week. Unfortunately I am now laying in the hospital ...

Thanks for the report, that sure confirms a few things. Get well soon!!

• saccityfire

Posted August 07, 2009 - 08:43 AM

Darn it Gray, Now August is mentioned 4, make that 5 times in this thread...We're adding credibility to this red herring :thumbsup:

• Blaster21996

Posted August 19, 2009 - 10:44 PM

Well, let's see. In searching this thread, I find August mentioned 3 times by you (once due to your being quoted), once by someone saying the 2010 line up (not the 450) would be in France in August, and once by someone accusing a magazine of making up release dates for the publicity.

September is stated as the release date 12 times in this thread alone, in 4 magazines that I know of beside the one in the post mentioned above, and once in the sticky that I quoted.

:worthy:

Not sure what to tell you.

Man! Are you German gray? Take it easy on people, it's just the Internet! :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted August 20, 2009 - 08:15 AM

Are you German gray? (sic)

Mostly, yes, but it's been 6 generations since the immigration. Also Kainai Blackfoot.

Why? are you going to drift now into ethnic generalities? :thumbsup:

• DPW

Posted August 20, 2009 - 07:02 PM

not sure if this has been mentioned, but I hear the new YZ450F will be a 2010.5 .....delays...rumor will...;-)

• FinchFan194

Posted August 21, 2009 - 02:10 PM

The YZ450f will be new for 2010?
Where have I been??????????

• grayracer513

Posted August 21, 2009 - 02:18 PM

Where have I been??????????

I'm sure that I have no idea. :thumbsup:

• ProMed

Posted August 28, 2009 - 09:32 PM

Posted Image

• 02WR426Cali

Posted August 28, 2009 - 09:39 PM

Posted Image

:lol: :) :ride: :)
Haahahahaha that thing looks super fast! Definitely the bike of the year :lol:

• Ga426owner

Posted August 29, 2009 - 04:39 AM

Posted Image

good one ProMed.....:ride: :) :lol: :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.