Ah Man, ECEA Harescramble in WV on 3/9 is canceled

4 replies to this topic
  • wr250rr

Posted February 26, 2003 - 06:04 PM

What a freekin bummer. :(I would do an indoor supercross right about now, I wanna ride so bad. I would probably get my ass kicked and get hurt, but its better than paceing back and forth around in the garage. :)

• BEAN329

Posted February 26, 2003 - 06:37 PM

Does ECEA have a snowmobile class in Hare Scrambles ????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_wv

Posted February 27, 2003 - 07:17 AM

Talked to my buddy in Fairmont, WV who runs the Harescrambles and runs the PK racing series. Everything will be postponed up there for several weeks. They still have over 12" of snow on the ground. Another 1" of ice on top of it, and they are suppose to get 10" tonight.

freakin weather :)

• wr250rr

Posted February 27, 2003 - 09:15 AM

:confused:I need to ride. Iwondre if ther is snow in NC. I know a couple places to ride there. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted February 27, 2003 - 11:32 AM

I have planned weekend trips on 3 different weekends to ride/camp and every single one of them has been canceled due to heavy snowfall.

The next trip sticks no matter what! 30" OF SNOW! BRING IT ON! IM RIDING!
(I havent rode since 12/15, so Im really jonesin) :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.