3 replies to this topic
  • philip929

Posted February 26, 2003 - 11:20 AM

My friend is in the market for a used WR426F and was wondering if the U.S. model comes in with the restrictions that that my 2001 WR250F did. Like the throttle stop, exhaust restriction etc... I had to do all the free mods before I got good power from it. He wants to know if this is also the case for the WR426F . Thanks for any help.

• sjw

Posted February 26, 2003 - 11:48 AM

just sold a 2001 your answer is YES they have the same mods to do.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted February 26, 2003 - 04:34 PM

where do you live in Mass?

• philip929

Posted February 27, 2003 - 07:45 AM

I live about 10 min. north of Boston in Melrose, I go riding up in Windham NH with some guys from work, We got my WR250F a XR600, XR400, KLX300, and the guy whos looking into the 426F. We arent pros but we have a good time. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.