Riding in S. Texas

2 replies to this topic
  • WR400Fun

Posted February 26, 2003 - 01:47 AM

Looking for places to ride in south Texas - the McAllen/Mission area. Trails/OHV areas, MX tracks. Any organized rides/races?
Considering relocation for a job.
I'd also like to know the situation as far as shops and dealers in that area. Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • F6dood

Posted February 26, 2003 - 09:36 AM

You might want to post this message in the red, green, yellow and orange sections of this forum. Not very many WR riders from Texas participate on TT from that I've seen. I am told that there are a lot of Texas riders on TT in other colors and am sure someone could give you a good answer. :)

• TexasThumper

Posted February 26, 2003 - 10:04 AM

Not real sure about that far south, but there is a Hair Scamble Series that centers pretty much around Central Texas. Mostly between Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Also a world class MX track just south of Sna Antonio in Floresville. Try www.texasoffroad.net Good Luck.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.