Value of 2000 WR400 ????

1 reply to this topic
  • Gordon

Posted February 15, 2001 - 05:41 AM

Might be selling WR. Just wondering if it is worth selling? (have to many toys) any idea of what it is worth? 1068 miles, Baha lighting kit, Ca Street legal, Scotts stering damper, Pro Circut suspension front and rear set up for trail riding, FMF power core 2 ,Fmf power bomb header, IMS tank, Guts seat, Devol rad gaurds, Complete spare Wheel with talon hub, sprocket, disk with 9 paddle sand tire. Works frame gaurds and skid plate. Bike runs perfect never fouled a plug. Starts easy, still running on stock plug. all jetting mods done

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mcarp

Posted February 15, 2001 - 05:04 PM

Maybe 4500-5000 I would say, but some areas of the country may be higher. Given all the mods, I would expect you to be on the high end of the range provided it's in decent shape and has no obvious serious crash damage. If it does, maybe expect $4300.

If you're interested in selling the complete wheel assembly separate from the bike, drop me a line at mcarpent@uu.net.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.