Which year footpegs will fit a 2007 yz450f?

4 replies to this topic
  • Family Man

Posted March 31, 2009 - 09:53 PM

I recently broke my right foot peg off at the first cross brace. Washed the front tire doing about MPH on the pavement. After a trip to the ER I'm ready to start getting the bike back to getter. Got lucky only got some road rash on my arms and legs, 6 staples in my left arm and the bike looks like I only need a new set of foot pegs and a throttle throttle tube. Possible bars to. My question is which year stock foot pegs will fit my 07?

• NortonMoto

Posted March 31, 2009 - 10:51 PM

I just bought a set of 08 pegs for my 06, The 08 pegs are wider! 65.00 on ebay

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted April 01, 2009 - 06:53 AM

You should never go as fast as MPH. :thumbsup:

I am fairly certain that any YZ/YZF footpeg from at least 2000 up will fit. The '04 and later were Ti, although they aren't the coolest or strongest Ti pegs you can have.

• Family Man

Posted April 01, 2009 - 09:05 AM

50 MPH. Sorry about that.

• Ga426owner

Posted April 01, 2009 - 09:27 AM

a great time to invest in some wider lightspeed Ti or SS pegs....you will never go back to stock again

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.