Next Week !!!!

4 replies to this topic
  • KiwiThumper

Posted February 25, 2003 - 12:27 PM

Oh yeah oh yeah, dealer has just called, bike is on the boat across the tasman and will be here on Wednesday !! :) :D :D

To all you with a Kangaroo fetish, they should be in the shops this week :D

Just had to yell from the rooftops, have been waiting since August last year .....
Dean

• captain_S

Posted February 25, 2003 - 12:54 PM

All good things come to those who wait!,enjoy your new scoot you deserve it!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TWSimpson

Posted February 26, 2003 - 04:02 AM

Congratulation! :D Knew you'd get one soon! :) Enjoy!!! :D

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted February 26, 2003 - 04:26 AM

Congrat's, and thanks for the info', it's more than my local dealer can tell me...... :)

• Chaindrive

Posted February 26, 2003 - 08:29 AM

Way to go, Dean!!

I got the call from my dealer two weeks ago that my dream bike was in... It was still there two days ago when I ordered my YZ450 cam instead. I guess there is a good side to there not being any real public riding areas around here... WR's don't sell very well. You either buy a (snore; gag; barf) 'factory' dual-sport :D or a pure race-bike (YZ) :). Until I win my battle with the DOT, there is no use spending that kind of dough on a bike I can't use much.

I am very happy for you and would like to use this opportunity to request political asylum... :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.