Foresthill Sunday and Monday

No replies to this topic
  • Fryboy

Posted August 16, 2002 - 02:28 PM

Hi everyone,

Me and a couple of guys from the DRZ side are going to be riding Sunday and Monday at Foresthill if anyone is interested.

We would love to have any of you join us for a little romp in the woods.

Let me know via PM is you think you can make it.

I will be arriving at 12ish on Sunday, setting up camp and should be ready to ride by 3pm or 4pm. This leaves a good 4 1/2 hours of fantastic riding.

Monday we will be meeting up at Sugarpine at 9-10am and ride till our Arses ache !!! Will know more as we work out the details.

If all else fails and you don't hear exact times, you can feel free to meet me at Morning Star Campground Monday morning.

Just ask Kay and/or Gary of Morning Star where Dave is staying. The guy with blue 4Runner. That would be me :)

Hope to see some blue join me. If not I shall represent well.

Take care and be safe this weekend

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.