K&N MX Xtreme Filter

2 replies to this topic
  • Gmen08-450

Posted March 30, 2009 - 01:31 PM

Is anyone running the K&N MX Xtreme filter on their bike? If so, how do you like it. Does it provide any increase in power? I am running a K&N on my truck and love it just wondering if their products are any good for MX. Also, do you have to clean it every ride like the foam filters? How easy is the cleaning process? I'm happy with my current filter just trying to blow 100.00 for a birthday present. Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kawasakimx8

Posted March 30, 2009 - 01:38 PM

DO NOT RUN K AND N AIR FILTERS ON A DIRTBIKE FOR OFFRAOD USE. their ok for road use but do not use them off road, if u hold one up to the light u can see right through it. they filter like crap.

• tdamore

Posted March 30, 2009 - 02:28 PM

You are better off putting a dirty tube sock on the end of your carb. :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.