Nevada Mystery 250

7 replies to this topic
  • Moredesert

Posted February 25, 2003 - 06:54 AM

It's time to sign up for the Nevada Mystery 250 June 21 & 22. This is a two day desert ride from Wellington, NV. to Hawthorne, NV and back. This 250 mile two day ride is put on by the Sierra Trail Dogs and cost $175 which includes hotel, dinner, and breakfast in Hawthorne.

This ride sells out fast and has a limit of 125 riders. There will be a support truck for your bags and a gas truck for a mid point fill up. The ride covers 125 miles each day with roll chart and GPS down load of the route. This is an awesome ride and I've done it the last two years.

For more info call
mystery@accessbee.com

• Serpexc

Posted February 25, 2003 - 07:23 AM

This ride kicks a$$ I'm going for sure. Mike are you riding the XR this year? We won't match like last year if we ride together! I'm in the market for a roll chart holder, and maybe a better GPS that I can download the route to. You're navigation was pretty good last year. :)

• Moredesert

Posted February 25, 2003 - 10:41 AM

I'm not sure which bike I'll ride. The DRZ is better but the XR is faster.

I'll bring you a copy of the entry form this week end.

• Serpexc

Posted February 25, 2003 - 02:54 PM

You'd better ride the BRP, the Pumpkin might be too much for the Banana! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Moredesert

Posted February 25, 2003 - 03:35 PM

You mean bring the BRP, better to tow the Pumpkin with. :)

• CISCO

Posted February 26, 2003 - 03:36 AM

hehehe :Dthe big red tow bike. Looking at pictures from last year it looks like a blast. I guess just stay out front or get dusted. Thats a lot of riders.

• Serpexc

Posted February 26, 2003 - 06:20 AM

Grrrrr! :) Don't jinx me! I have bad dreams about cam bearing failures etc... then I go ride, and the bad dreams are all worth it! :D

• Moredesert

Posted February 26, 2003 - 06:53 AM

Check out this web site from last years ride. There is an entry form you can down load.
http://www.stdmcclub.com/

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 8 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.