• BrandonW

Posted August 15, 2002 - 01:43 PM

Posted Image

• FedEx250F

Posted August 15, 2002 - 02:36 PM

BRandon - your pic does not show up

• jonesy1

Posted August 15, 2002 - 02:38 PM

I got the pic okay, just takes a few seconds to load.

• Pyroted

Posted August 15, 2002 - 08:21 PM

Okay it looks good but Dan Lorenze says it won't beat his yahmy in a drag race. Besides it will run out of gas with that fuel tank :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted August 16, 2002 - 04:40 AM

what fuel tank??? :) :D :D :D :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 16, 2002 - 04:47 AM

It looks like the BBR boys had some influence here

• lewichris

Posted August 16, 2002 - 07:09 AM

nice looking machine though
i want my WR all black at some point.
but the money i dont have for it.

• BrandonW

Posted August 16, 2002 - 07:46 AM

I think the aluminum frame kicks butt. I have a buddy who does nothing but put gas in his XR250, and that thing should have died years ago. I have never owned a Honda (OK, I did own that Spree scooter, but does not really count!), but he is proof that those things truely are bullet-proof. I don't know if I'd trade my WR for this, but it sure is pretty to look at.

[ August 16, 2002: Message edited by: BrandonW ]

• lewichris

Posted August 16, 2002 - 08:09 AM

yea the XR's. air cooledd simple motor. Not CRF liquid cooled hi po motor. We will see.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.