Graphics for 3 Gal. tanks?

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 24, 2003 - 04:02 PM

I posted this on the 250 side without much help.(I have a feeling there is not much out there) Does any one have suggestions for the aftermarket tanks? I'm looking for somthing to take up the added space.
I've been waiting for IMS to get their new website up but it's been about two weeks now. Also I have a E-Mail to Zip-Ty racing but have'nt heard any thing yet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rockieman

Posted February 24, 2003 - 04:42 PM

I put an IMS on my '99 400.....I put the One Industries "Hurricane kit" on mine...graphics seemed to line up okay with the seat and the shrouds. :)

• rockieman

Posted February 24, 2003 - 04:42 PM

I put an IMS on my '99 400.....I put the One Industries "Hurricane kit" on mine...graphics seemed to line up okay with the seat and the shrouds. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.